- We expect students to be correctly and smartly dressed in school at all times and to take pride in their appearance.
- Black blazer with school badge- must always be worn
- White school shirt: must be tucked in all the way round and be fastened at the collar
- School clip-on tie
- Plain, black skirt: knee-length; A-line, straight or pleated or
- Plain, black school trousers: tailored leg, waist band and zip
- Plain, black socks/tights
- Footwear: plain, black, leather-type, low heeled, low cut shoes that do not come above the ankle. Trainers, boots and canvas shoes are not to be worn. Click here for examples.
- Optional: A plain, black, V-neck, fine-knit sweater only may be worn under the blazer
- The only items of jewellery allowed are a watch and one plain, small, gold or silver coloured stud in the lobe of each ear.
Hairstyles should be tidy and a reasonable length (no shorter than a number 1)
- Plain hair clips, slides and bobbles may be used to keep hair tidy.
- Extreme hairstyles (e.g. shaved, shaved patterns, long spiked, are not allowed.)
- Students are not allowed to wear make-up, nail varnish or have false nails or false eyelashes.
- Students are expected to comply with the uniform expectations. Those who do not will face a consequence which may include removal/confiscation of items and/or being isolated from lessons.
Our approved suppliers for official items of uniform, such as the school blazer, tie and PE kit, are shown below:
|Icon Clothing||Broadbent’s||Moses Schoolwear|
|F13/14 Middleton Shopping Centre
Middleton, M24 4EL
|65 Long Street
Middleton, M24 6UN
|21-23 Oldham Road
Rochdale, OL16 1UA
|0161 643-2958||0161 643 5193
|Boys and Girls:
|Optional PE Kit:
||Health & Safety in PE Lessons: