- We expect students to be correctly and smartly dressed in school at all times and to take pride in their appearance.
- Black blazer with school badge- must always be worn
- White school shirt: must be tucked in all the way round and be fastened at the collar
- School clip-on tie
- Plain, black skirt: knee-length, A-line or pleated or
- Plain, black school trousers: tailored leg, waist band and zip
- Plain, black socks/tights
- Footwear: plain, black, leather, low heeled, low cut shoes that do not come above the ankle. Trainers, boots and canvas shoes are not to be worn. Click here for examples.
- Optional: A plain, black, V-neck, fine-knit sweater only may be worn under the blazer
- The only items of jewellery allowed are a watch and one plain, small, gold or silver coloured stud in the lobe of each ear.
Hairstyles should be tidy and a reasonable length (no shorter than a number 2)
- Plain hair clips, slides and bobbles may be used to keep hair tidy.
- Extreme hairstyles (e.g. shaved, shaved patterns, long spiked, are not allowed.
- Hair should be of one natural colour and not dyed.
- Students are not allowed to wear make-up, nail varnish or have false nails or false eyelashes.
- Students are expected to comply with the uniform expectations. Those who do not will face a consequence which may include removal/confiscation of items and/or being isolated from lessons.
Our approved supplier for official items of uniform, such as the school blazer, tie and PE kit, is Top Form/Monkhouse
|Monkhouse||Top Form||Top Form|
|51-53 Drake Street, Rochdale, OL16 1RX||86 The Rock, Bury, BL9 0PB||27 Union Street, Oldham, OL1 1XS|
|Tel: (01706) 345257||Tel: (0161) 764 4320||Tel: (0161) 627 0417|